Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things to be thankful for

Yesterday, Auntie Dawn, TJ and PJ came by and brought me some pizza - which I have been craving!! I ate the whole thing. It was awesome to spend some time with them, too.

Had many visits today - Lydia & Michael, my grandparents, and Dad & Abby.

Feeling decent again - we must have really figured out this round of chemo's anti-nausea meds. I still get fatigued very easily, and my fingers are more tingly... but I can't complain too much.

I made a lot of calls today, too. I like staying in touch with everyone, making sure everyone knows I am doing well. Took a couple cat naps, and I am reading Harvey Milk's biography "The Mayor of Castro Street."

This week's goals are to maintain my energy level, take some walks, and finish one of my spring courses.

Thanks again to everyone for their continual love, support, prayers, good wishes, gifts, food, visits, ETC! I have an amazing support system.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE VILLALOBOS FAMILY, owners of Burritos Fiesta in Flagstaff. Anytime anyone is passing through Flagstaff, stop on by and grab some amazing fresh Mexican from Oscar & his family. They sent down an ice-chest filled of great meals for me and my family. I worked there for nearly two years, and their gift was amazing. Once I am able to leave into the real world, I will be visiting my Burritos Fiesta family ASAP!! They are located at 1530 S. Riordan Ranch St. #405C, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001 *between Hastings and Bookmans* Phone: 928-774-3600... Tell them 'Jacobo' sent you...

No comments:

Post a Comment