Friday, May 22, 2009

Mind over... mind.

I had another decent day despite receiving chemo yesterday! I didn't sleep well, but that's from the steroids. Very little energy, but little nausea and only a brief headache today. It's too bad I can't stay on these drugs the entire treatment, since I'm doing so well on them! I mean, the steroid sucks, but that's my only real complaint.

Recent developments: still have my hair (it's growing back since we buzzed it two weeks ago)... losing more sensation in my fingers - but still have enough to type!... losing taste in my buds, which means adding salt or salsa or garlic to everything :)... my facial hair is growing but very slowly.

My body is still dramatically changed from the prednisone steroid - 5 more days of this crap. The cravings make me eat so much, that I often get stomach pain from eating too much. So today I've decided that my goal for the next five days will be to have enough of my own mind power to conquer the mind being controlled by the steroids. I'm sick of looking like an oompa-loompa, and I'm sick of feeling incredibly full all day. I can do this!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What size are you now... like 32 B??

    where's my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha maybe a C cup.

    What do you need a blog for? it would say the same thing every day: "oh today i worked out and went to school and went out to eat and then played call of duty and then came home and saw my cool brother who inspires me everyday because he is such a badass"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Harvey boys. Like the Hardy boys, except you don't solve mysteries. You just make me laugh and are always badasses.

    ReplyDelete