Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Be a hero - donate!

Please remember to ask about platelet donations... they are the donations you can indirectly help me by helping all leukemia patients in need of this vital part of our blood.

To schedule an appointment to donate blood, please call 1-877-448-GIVE (4483)
Appointments are recommended.


Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Days and hours for platelet donations vary.

visit for more information: http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/donatelocations/az.html

Chandler
1989 W. Elliot Road, Suite 32
Chandler, AZ 85224
(Dobson & Elliot Rd.)

Mesa
East Valley Center
1337 S. Gilbert Road, Suite 101-104
Mesa, AZ 85204
(Gilbert & Hampton)

Scottsdale
1405 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(Hayden & McDowell)

The steroids I am on are making me have more crazy dreams, a voracious appetite, and a hard time sleeping - but I have had a great day regardless! Thanks to Kelly, Lauren, and Ian for visiting me and bringing me some AMAZING food from our favorite spot in Flagstaff called Martanne's. :)

** I also have to say a special thank you to my stepmom Rhonda and little sister Abby for their continual amazing meals which helps me and my mom out at home. In addition, my mom's co-workers have been awesome and have provided our family with food,too! You guys are incredible **

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Cuz! I was so glad to see you today. You're rocking the bald head. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete