Monday, August 31, 2009

Phase III begins

I'm exhausted!! I couldn't get much sleep last night, and had to wake up at 6 for a 6:30 AM check-in time at the clinic. At 7:30 I was put under for about ten minutes for the spinal tap procedure, where they flush my spinal fluid with Methotrexate. Then, I got Methrotrexate and Vincrinstine IV through my port. Then, I got Peg-Aspariginase IV through my port, too. We were home by noon. I was really hungry and that was making me nauseated. But immediately after, I fell asleep for about 3 hours. I worked on some homework and took a quiz, and now I'm completely drained again. Hopefully I feel more energized tomorrow! The next chemo day is September 10. NOTE: There aren't a lot of good chemo joke pictures online. Someone should invent a funny cancer website. Because you mine as well laugh about the crap that happens to you when you have cancer. The other choices aren't as appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment