Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hit by a bus


The best way to describe the way I feel today is as if I were hit by a bus yesterday. My whole body aches, I've had a headache, I am really weak, and nausea comes and goes. I napped for nearly three hours yesterday, and about four hours today in the afternoon. I had no energy to do any schoolwork. I think the almost month-long break I had between phases gave my body a lot of strength, which was hit pretty hard by everything yesterday. I think my body will get accustomed to being pumped with toxic chemicals every week again. Hopefully I start feeling better and get back to knocking out my schoolwork in the next couple days.

1 comment:

  1. You always nail it Jacob Tyler- I am so glad that you are able to express how you feel and you do it so beautifully.

    XOXOXOX
    Mom

    ReplyDelete