Friday, August 28, 2009

Moving on

Good news - my counts are finally high enough to start the next phase, Interim Maintenance. Monday, very early in the morning, I'm going to be in the clinic for a spinal tap and chemo. I have been feeling good this past week, so I have enjoyed my break from the drugs... but it is time to move on and get through this! My Flagstaff visit was great, as well as other time I have spent with friends/family the past couple of weeks. I have never been so grateful for tons of schoolwork to do - but my summer has been incredibly boring, so I now will now have purpose to my days again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake -

    Was thinking about you this morning and hope your day is going ok. Glad you have all that school work to keep you busy. I had to steal your description for Inglorious Basterds after I saw it Friday. Every is asking how it was and I have to tell then it was "glorious"! Ready to go see it again. Have a good week. Talk to you later.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete