Wednesday, November 4, 2009

La La Land

Yesterday was a count check and a chemo day. I got hooked up to a halter monitor for my heart afterward and wore that for 24 hours. I also got to try a fun experiment with a colon cleansing medicine which kept me in the bathroom for long periods of time for most of yesterday evening and last night. My stomach and constipation issues are now on their way to being resolved... with some nausea and weird stomach feelings today. Monday I had excruciating nerve pain in my back and butt. But, since it was only a day of suffering, the doctors are not concerned about it. Today I woke up with a headache and I have been pretty sore and weak throughout the day. I feel a little as if I'm in La-La Land today... hope the writing doesn't reflect that.

1 comment:

  1. I hpoe you start to feel better and hope to see you soon. :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3

    ReplyDelete