Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crappy

I feel pretty crappy today! Achey, tired, sore, weak. Some wounds of mine aren't healing because I don't have any good cells to heal them!

But --- on the positive side --- if you're in the Phoenix (Chandler) area this weekend, you should stop by the Elephant Bar restaurant at Chandler Fashion Center this Sunday December 6 between 11 AM and 10 PM. My dad has coordinated a fundraiser to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's team in training. This is the organization that my friend Lydia is training with to run her marathon in January. 20 percent of all sales with the flyer will be donated back directly to the LLS - funding research, education, and patient care. If you're interested, even if vaguely, please e-mail me at jacob.harvey@yahoo.com and I will send you a flyer - in order to benefit Team in Training's efforts, you must give a particular flyer to your server.

No comments:

Post a Comment